I have been neglecting this blog. Life has just been getting in the way of blogging but I have still been busy making and baking.
In the last few months since Christmas I have :
- finished the man socks which were dragging their heels a little (ha ha I will laugh at my own joke as I don’t expect you to)
- started socks for Christmas presents but only done one of each so far as I am trying to avoid the boredom of the second sock seeping in
- started a circles into squares crochet blanket
- started another ripple
- made an Easter chicken
- baked various cakes: apple, carrot and lemon drizzle as well as flapjacks- nothing earth shattering but delicious all the same.
- planted many seeds: sweet peas, nasturtiums, tomatoes, mange tout, cosmos, various beans and morning glory.
- discovered Artisan Bread which has now become the OH’s speciality
- made soups and pizzas – various flavours
Here a few snaps of the works in progress and/or finished and I will try to be a good little blogger and get on here at least once a month this year.
artichoke, leek, rosemary and stilton pizza (unbaked and baked)
Minestrone soup – lovely
Random half pairs of gift socks:
I will post some pics of the crochet projects soon but they are still on the camera at present.